This site is owned and operated by the Statlex. Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. At Statlex, we want to make your experience online satisfying and safe.
Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand our policy and the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
2. Personal information collected
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience: your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website: we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service: your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
We gather two types of information about users:
- Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. These are voluntary submissions to receive our electronic newsletters, and from participation in polls and surveys.
- Information Statlex gathers through aggregated tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our site.
This information allows us to better tailor our content to readers' needs and to help our marketing specialists better understand the demographics of our audience. Emails from You: If a user contacts Statlex by email, Statlex will use the personally identifiable email address information only to respond to the specific inquiry. Additionally, as part of the Services, you will receive emails and other communications relating to your submissions to Statlex.
All users acknowledge and agree that by posting any user submissions, Statlex may send you email and other communication that it determines in its sole discretion relate to said user.
Emails from Us: Statlex may send its users special announcements and correspondence, including newsletters, virtual greetings, promotional offers and other messages. The messages may contain registration information, additional Services features or other Statlex information. As discussed herein, at any time the user may exercise its right to opt-out or cancel the consent to collect information for these purposes.
3. Sharing of the information
Statlex uses the above-described information to tailor our content to suit your needs and understand our audience's demographics. We will not share information about individual users with any third party, except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
Statlex operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers.
5. Child-direct apps
Some of our apps are targeted directly to children, that is specified in Google Play store publishing information. They have no age limit for use. In such apps we do not collect, do not process and do not share any Personal Information of users, including advertising ID, microphone and camera sensor data, device data, Android ID, ad usage data.
7. Contact Us